Although no traveler needs motivation from the outside world to set himself into the traveling mode, but from time-to-time, they need to know that what they are doing is actually the best thing about their life. So, we thought to just make it a little easy for all the travel enthusiasts to find some of the best travel quotes on one page; presenting those in the form of posters coming from the house of Writings On Places. Now, these travel quotes are not just for people who already know that wanderlust resides in their soul, but also for those of you, who are still confused whether to travel or not. Hope you guys like some of them, and yes you are free to save these and use wherever you want to.
1. Being stuck on one-page or at one place is probably the worst thing that you can do to yourself in the journey of this life.
2. To be able to flow like water wherever life takes us is what makes us want to live freely and fully.
3. That is really the truth! Don’t you think so?
4. Isn’t this the reason probably why God gave us feet?
5. The feel and sound of some place being so far away and so different from where we are at the moment, gives us the biggest rush which makes us want to just go and experience that place.
6. The whole world is like this big bathtub, full of elements which have the power to make us feel refreshed.
7. Having a soul which loves to wander doesn’t really mean that a person is lost. It only means that they are finding themselves.
8. Something that we were trying to tell from the previous poster. We all wander so that we are able to find ourselves, and when we do come back home after all those discoveries and adventures, we find ourself.
9. So, basically at the end, we can only say that to travel is actually to live life. If you have been reading this up until now, you know what we mean, right? 😉
What do you think about this collection? Do you also have a travel quote which is close to your heart? Please share with us, if you feel fine in doing so. Apart from that, Happy Travelling… 😊
Latest posts by Kanchan Choudhary (see all)
- 7 Interesting facts about one of the Seven Wonders of the World, Christ the Redeemer - February 7, 2018
- Niagara Falls Looks Like A Winter Wonderland After Getting FROZEN! - January 9, 2018
- You Need To Know All This About The Coolest Looking Library Of The World Before You Visit It - November 26, 2017