Europe basically has everything that a traveler would like to feel, observe and experience in such a close vicinity. I mean you drive off in the morning from one location and in some hours you’ll be in another country. So with quality, Europe also gives quantity to travelers. Consider this, two groups of travelers embark on a 3-weeks trip; one to the North America and other to Europe. Do I need to tell which group would have roamed in different countries and cultures in the same time period? And the joy of traveling in many countries on a single tour is something that you all know is just too awesome. Just think about it once; you can go to the sun-kissed beaches of France and Greece and go to The Alps in Switzerland in less than 24 hours. You can be on the boat in Venice and drive on the Autobahn on the same date. You can do a hell lot of things with your time in Europe, but still, some innocent people would ask why exactly Europe is a traveler’s paradise? Well, even if you are not that innocent of a chap, and you still want to know the reasons, which are infinite actually, then I am going to write some for you all because if you’re a traveler, you reside in my heart. Alright, my heartmates. Hop on, to know more:
1. First of all, it has Paris. The most visited city and it has Eiffel Tower, the most visited place on earth which brings couples from throughout the world and also bachelors & families who try to observe why couples always keep it on their bucket list.
2. Artists, from all over the globe want to come here and grow the creativity behind their art and expression. It is the love for art which makes Europe a magnet for artists; be those painters, poets, writers, automobile- makers, DJ’s (IBIZA), Singers or whosoever. So, if you’re one creative person and you were not thinking of going to Europe, till now, then you may want to thank us for suggesting this bit to you.
3. The Automobile lovers from around the world have their own destination places, be it a factory of their favorite brand or the Monaco race circuit or the Autobahn road. Europe literally has the perfect menu in a proper system for them; Starters, Main-course, and dessert (Monte Carlo).
4. Now coming to the nature-lovers! Well, do we really need to glorify how beautiful this entire continent is when it comes to wonders that are bestowed upon us by nature?! The mountain-tops, the hilly-green pastures, the beaches, the vast colorful skies, and in all of this, the natural behavior of most Europeans who want to stay happy and keep the world a happy place. It is all just too perfect for anyone who wants to soak in the natural beauty of this world.
5. Historians can never get bored here. The Churches, ancient monuments, the museums, the ruins, and even the roads; every place here has a historical touch to it. And the fact that both of the World Wars had Europe as the central player in the world makes some people really excited to see the places which were of great importance to the events during the wars.
Though we have tried to shed some light on why Europe is and always will be a traveler’s paradise, but this is a process which can never end. So, at Writings On Places, we will continue to tell you about the fascinations which are brought by Europe from Europe to Europe and to the world at large.
Images From : Pexels and Pixabay
Latest posts by Kanchan Choudhary (see all)
- Niagara Falls Looks Like A Winter Wonderland After Getting FROZEN! - January 9, 2018
- You Need To Know All This About The Coolest Looking Library Of The World Before You Visit It - November 26, 2017
- 10 Things You Need To Know About The World’s Best Restaurant of 2017 - November 3, 2017